Monday, June 7, 2010

Introduction

For the past ten years I have commuted daily using I-95, approximately 40 miles each way from New York to Connecticut. This section of I-95 is one of the busiest roads in the country. This blog will disuss nothing more than my daily, seasonal and completely abstract observations while travelling to and from work.

While I write it, I recognize (sometimes literally) that there are thousands of us doing the same thing and would welcome hearing from you, as I would like to get your perspective of the same daily grind. Please chip in with your comments and observations, as it will make this much more interesting.

During the ten years of commuting on I-95, I have seen ten complete cycles of our Northeast weather, witnessed great natural beauty, survived one significant accident and probably a hundred close calls, either from other drivers or from my own car slipping, sliding, hacking and splashing through the weather.

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and please contribute, as there is definitely more than just me on this blacktop of danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment